Ethics and Governance
In business terms, ethics and governance refer more specifically to business ethics and corporate governance. These two concepts work hand-in-hand in directing a company’s policies, behaviour and decisions.
Who Needs to Attend?
This course is relevant for all employees in the organisation
Content Will Include
· Importance of ethical behaviour
· Benefits of ethical practices
· Accountability and control
· Executive decision-making
· Good and bad governance
· Corporate governance checklist